Monday, July 2, 2007

Sharon - you sexy bitch.

Mykita - Sharon and Fiona in the background.I finally got my new spectacles! And I love 'em. They are so light and incredibly comfortable. This is my first time having glasses with the anti-glare reflective coating and it takes a bit getting used to. It's almost as if my vision is too clear. I'm just not used to it. Compared to my old pair, which I will still keep, the super thin metal frame is practically weightless. The only drawback I've found is that these frames tend to bend and will probably not handle being sat on as graciously as my old frames. But I guess those are the tradeoffs between comfort and durability.


I can't stress enough how happy I am with the service from Fox Optical. Everyone says they are more expensive and they might be, but they hand fit your glasses and really take the time out to make sure you are satisfied with your glasses. Not to mention their selection of frames are the raddest. I figure if I'm going to be wearing something pretty much every day for several years, I might as well get something I like.


MykitaSharon1Here's one more shot of my glasses in their its all white case, complete with a nice micro fiber cloth. I'm considering maybe getting my lenses replaced in my old frames. I've avoided metal frames for years because I knew how I end up treating my glasses. I'm an abusive boy...oh well.


And if you are wondering why the title of this blog is "Sharon", it's because that's the name of my glasses. It actually says Sharon on one of the sides. *shrugs shoulders. Also, if anyone is interested, the company who makes them is called Mykita. I believe their website is www.mykita.com.


Alrighty, I'm out. Keep a lookout for a fantastic new blog I'm working on...Presti gets belligerent and tells me to do heroin - awesome. Trust me, you will laugh. Oh...and Mikey Blair's coming home, I can't drink - but that don't mean I can't party! YEEHAW!

No comments: