Thursday, July 12, 2007

I guess things come in waves...

Is it just me or is that chick from Harry Potter getting fucking hot?! How many more years? Really...how many more years until she's legal? Hot damn - I totally dig redheads. So anyways...I took Bruiser (my truck) into the shop today for his regularly scheduled oil change and guess what? It turns out that she's got some serious front brake problems that is going to cost me roughly +$1000.00. There goes pretty much any money and a social life for the next couple of months. =(
As you can imagine I'm a little bummed about that. But otherwise I had a pretty enjoyable weekend. Barbecues a plenty...and jello shots...and...well...ya know me and jello shots...

Well, that's about the best part of my week- after that it all went pretty much downhill on Monday. As I mentioned before, Bruiser is in the shop, my two photos on Flickr's Explore were booted off, and I am incredibly sore. It's been roughly two weeks since I last lifted - and my god my boobies really hurt...and my arms, and my back...soon my shoulders, my abs and my legs too! Yay! =(

Oh, and Physics 101 just started. The professor's pretty laid back, and he's got a fair sense of humor. I have to say, I've been incredibly lucky with my professors at NCC. But...these math-centric courses run rather slim on the eye-candy. I mean sure the math interests me on some level, but we all know what keeps me awake in class. Yes...hot booty. Nothing but the hot hot booty. No I'm kidding - I do have goals, primarily a good paying job, money, and owning several homes in various parts of the country and the world...hahaha no, it's the hot hot booty. Well yes, those other goals do exist but I could get A's without being awake, the hot hot booty on the other hand makes keeping my eyes open worth it, and provides me with the facade of "participation".

I also watched American Beauty again, in what must've been 2 or 3 years. Every time I watch it, I can't wait until I have the shitty life Kevin Spacey does - and then say, fuck it - quit my job, flip burgers, abuse drugs, and basically be an all around rockin' and a rollin'...dude. I particularly liked the part where he quits his job and his letter reads..."and at least once a day I sneak off to the bathroom to jerk off and fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble hell." Well maybe I didn't get it word for word, but you get the gist.

And what would my blog be without a "check this ridiculous shit I found on the internet!" segment? FACEBALL!. Press play and love it. Dude, I'm so pumped. I don't really know what it's all about, except that people get hit in the face with balls...then I had a debate with..myself...about which would be better - faceball's concept or...people getting hit in the balls with faces?! A little switcharoo. A teeny flip flop...an insy - ok you get it, I know. I'm kind of diggin' the whole "preview" genre of videography. I'm planning on several things on that front actually. The next episode is getting worked out in my head, along with a possible video blog. The latter would seem really odd, I'd have to find a way to make it good...without resorting to masturbation...eh. Difficult, I know.
Anyways, I'm beat, and I'm sure so are you. Rock 'n Roll.

No comments: